The worth of a book is to be measured by what you can carry away from it. ~James Bryce

A refuge in itself, a story can transform from a creative heap of text into a brand new world

Monday, November 14, 2011

Time...Who Needs It?

Well, I am more than a little embarrassed that I have not written in over a year on this blog. I suppose I could say something to explain my lack of dedication to this particular creation of mine, but I cannot think of anything else other than: life happened. All kinds of mishaps, blessing, happenstances, and events have cluttered my life over the past year, and now that I have found my calling, my voice, and my newly rejuvenated passion for writing, I can throw myself into this amazing blog that I created to have fun with. So hopefully, my follower ( I'm saying this because I will be lucky to have one at this point), you did not take my absent personally, and will be satisfied with what I have to offer with a year's experience and newly opened perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment